- 6 eggs
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or as desired
Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
Sign up now and get up to
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place yolks in a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in tuna, pickle relish, mustard, sugar, and onion powder. Stir mayonnaise into tuna mixture until mixture is creamy but remains firm; season with salt and pepper.
Place egg whites cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon tuna mixture into egg white halves; sprinkle with paprika.