- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (7.75 ounce) can Mexican-style hot tomato sauce (such as El Pato)
- 3 tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions, roots and wilted shoots trimmed
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper, stemmed
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
Blend tomato sauce, water, hot tomato sauce, 3 quartered tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, jalapeno, and salt in a blender until well-blended, 10 to 15 seconds.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir avocados, 2 diced tomatoes, and blended mixture together in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.