- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cucumber – peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Toss sweet potatoes in olive oil on a baking sheet.
Roast in the preheated oven until tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Mix broccoli, yellow pepper, red pepper, and cucumber in a large bowl; stir in quinoa and sweet potatoes.
Whisk extra-virgin olive oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, lime juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Mix dressing into salad; garnish with cilantro.