- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O®
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Set aside the rest for the topping. Dissolve lemon gelatin in boiling water, set aside to cool.
Sign up now and get up to
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Stir in the gelatin mixture and lemon juice. In a separate bowl, whip evaporated milk. Fold milk into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into the prepared pan.
Chill for 4 hours, then top with cherry pie filling and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.