- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus, trimmed and cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound snow peas, ends and strings removed, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 15 small radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh snipped dill
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Add asparagus; boil for 1 minute. Add snow peas to asparagus, boil for 1 minute more. Drain and pat dry.
Sign up now and get up to
Transfer asparagus and snow peas to a large bowl. Add radishes, scallions, and dill; toss salad gently to combine.
Whisk oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; pour over salad and toss to coat. Set aside at room temperature to allow flavors to blend; about 1 hour. Drizzle lime juice over salad; toss gently until combined.