- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 1/2) pound pork shoulder roast
- 4 cups beef broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 large white onion, cut into large chunks
Combine the garlic powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Thoroughly rub the spice mixture over the pork.
Sign up now and get up to
Place the roast in a pressure cooker with the beef broth, bay leaves, and onion over medium-high heat. Seal the cooker, and bring to full pressure; reduce the heat to maintain high pressure, and cook for 45 minutes.
Remove the pressure cooker from the heat and allow the pressure to drop naturally. Transfer the pork to a serving bowl and shred the meat with forks.