- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
- 4 cups ready-to-serve creamy tomato soup
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 8 ounces fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pinch seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay)
Combine green onion, butter, and 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until onion is slightly softened, 2 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir tomato soup into saucepan; increase heat to medium and bring to a simmer. Stir in cayenne pepper and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in crabmeat; cook, stirring occasionally, until crab is cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
Whisk cream with a pinch of seafood seasoning until light and frothy, about 30 seconds. Ladle bisque into bowls and stir in a teaspoon of frothy cream.