- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook uncovered until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
Combine sour cream, Cheddar cheese, onion, melted butter, red pepper flakes, and salt in a baking dish. Mix in cauliflower. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.