- 1 small head cabbage, cored and finely chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Toss cabbage, apple, and onions together in a large bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk vinegar, sugar, olive oil, vegetable oil, Dijon mustard, and red pepper flakes together in a saucepan over medium heat; bring dressing to a simmer. Pour hot dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until flavors blend and slaw is cold, at least 1 hour.