- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup hot taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef. Drain well. Stir in beans, taco sauce, chili powder and cumin. Heat until warm.
Spread the meat and bean mixture into a 9×13-inch casserole. Spread sour cream over the beef and bean mixture, then sprinkle onions, tomatoes, olives and peppers. Top with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Serve warm.