- 1 tablespoon butter, or as needed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 leaves fresh basil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch dried oregano (optional)
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Brush the inside of a microwave-safe mug with butter.
Sign up now and get up to
Crack eggs into mug and top with ricotta cheese, tomatoes, and basil; season with salt, pepper, and oregano.
Cook in the microwave for 1 minute; stir and continue cooking in 15-second intervals, until set, about 1 minute more. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over eggs.