- 2 pounds turkey breast tenderloins
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans yellow hominy, drained
- 2 (7 ounce) cans salsa verde
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Coat turkey tenderloins lightly with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook turkey on the grill until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove turkey from heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice turkey into 1/2 inch strips.
Mix together turkey, hominy, salsa verde, green chiles, and jalapenos in a large stock pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until thickened, about 45 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.