- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into matchsticks
- 1 clementine (Mandarin orange) – peeled, segmented, and segments cut in half
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Toss fennel, apple, clementine segments, kalamata olives, and Swiss chard together in a large bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Scatter basil and parsley atop fennel salad.
Whisk lemon juice, orange juice, Dijon mustard, celery seed, oregano, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl.
Slowly drizzle olive oil into lemon juice mixture while whisking vigorously to combine dressing.
Pour dressing over salad; toss to combine.