- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 cucumber, cleaned and diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
In a large bowl, combine the carrots, celery, bell peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
Sign up now and get up to
Prepare the dressing according to the directions, however substitute 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar for half of the white wine vinegar the directions ask for. Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables until well coated and toss. Chill for 30 minutes and serve.