- Cooking spray
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free sour cream
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast meat
- 8 (6 inch) yellow corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix, or more to taste
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir condensed soup, sour cream, green chilies, and milk together in a large bowl. Add chicken, tortilla pieces, and taco seasoning; stir. Mix tomato and 1 cup Mexican-style cheese blend into chicken mixture.
Spread chicken mixture out into the prepared baking dish and cover the dish with aluminum foil.
Bake casserole in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Discard aluminum foil. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the casserole and continue baking until cheese melts and casserole is bubbling, 5 to 10 minutes more. Let rest for 5 minutes.