- 2 pounds baby bok choy, halved
- 2 tablespoons liquid amino acid (such as Bragg)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 slices fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fines herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix bok choy, liquid amino acid, olive oil, ginger, garlic, turmeric, curry powder, fines herbs, basil, red pepper flakes together in a large bowl; season with black pepper. Place coated bok choy on the prepared baking sheet; pour remaining liquid over bok choy.
Bake in the preheated oven until thickest ends of bok choy are tender, 6 to 10 minutes.