- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, cubed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 tablespoon browning sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 22 ounces sauerkraut with juice
In a large stockpot, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the pork cubes and brown. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook until onion is soft.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir in potatoes, sauerkraut, caraway seeds, browning sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat and simmer over low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.