- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs, well-beaten
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and coat with bread crumbs.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix eggs, zucchini, biscuit mix, onion, Cheddar cheese, vegetable oil, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl until well blended. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and eggs are set, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Allow quiche to cool for 10 minutes before serving.