- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until crumbly and no longer pink, about 8 minutes; stir in taco mix and water. Cook beef mixture until thickened, about 10 more minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Place black beans into a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Spread 1/4 of the beef mixture on a serving plate and top with 1/4 of the black beans. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 salads. Spread separate layers of romaine lettuce, salsa, tomatoes, and cheese over the salads. Generously garnish with sour cream and tortilla chips.