- 1/4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 1 (2 pound) butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 fresh sage leaves, chopped
Heat a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir pine nuts until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Mix squash, grapes, onion, olive oil, salt, pepper, and sage leaves together in a large baking dish to coat squash, onion, and grapes in oil and seasoning.
Roast in the preheated oven until squash and onion are golden and slightly caramelized, about 50 minutes; sprinkle pine nuts over the dish.