- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (such as Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Oats)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Spread oats and coconut flakes onto a rimmed baking sheet.
Sign up now and get up to
Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes; stir oats and coconut and rotate baking sheet. Continue baking until oats and coconut are toasted, about 8 more minutes.
Whisk honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth. Add oat mixture to honey mixture and stir until evenly coated.
Line the baking sheet with a silicone liner or waxed paper. Spread oat mixture evenly onto baking sheet.
Bake in the oven until granola is toasted, 8 to 15 minutes. Stir granola and transfer liner and granola to a wire rack to cool completely.