- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, ham, corn, green pepper, and onion. In a small bowl, stir together soup, milk, and flour until smooth. Pour soup mixture over ham and vegetables, and stir gently to coat.
Sign up now and get up to
Cover, and cook on Low for about 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender.