- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass baking pan). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13×9-inch baking pan.
Sign up now and get up to
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.