- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened, flaked coconut
- 2 cups red and green candy-coated chocolate
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder.
Sign up now and get up to
In a separate, large bowl combine condensed milk and butter; beat until smooth. Stir in graham cracker mixture, mixing well. Stir in coconut and chocolates.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated oven for 7 to 9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.