- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl; pour into an 8-inch square baking dish and smooth into an even layer.
Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling along the edges, 20 to 30 minutes. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.