- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl combine the soup, half-and-half, tarragon and pepper. Stir in the spaghetti and the chicken. Transfer all to an ungreased 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through.