- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay), or to taste
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons white wine, or to taste
- 8 slices fresh lemon
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
Sign up now and get up to
Season salmon with seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Arrange salmon in the center of a large piece of aluminum foil; add lemon juice, 4 teaspoons olive oil, and white wine. Top each fillet with 2 lemon slices, capers, and a fresh rosemary sprig. Fold three of the sides of the foil toward the middle, creating a foil bag.
Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon zest, chopped rosemary, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper together in a bowl until sauce is smooth.
Cook salmon on the preheated grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve sauce alongside cooked salmon.