- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese (i. E. Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
In a 2 quart or 9×13 inch casserole dish, combine the cream cheese, sour cream and processed cheese. Heat in the microwave until ingredients are soft enough to stir together, about 1 minute. Stir in the shredded cheese, diced tomatoes with chilies, spinach and taco seasoning mix. Spread evenly.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle tomatoes and green onions on top before serving. This can also be made ahead of time, refrigerated, and baked just before serving.