- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen French cut green beans
- 1/2 pound processed cheese food (eg. Velveeta), sliced
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
Sign up now and get up to
In a mixing bowl, combine mushroom soup, milk, cheddar cheese, and half of the onions. Mix together.
Layer the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish with 1/2 of the green beans. Pour half of the soup mixture over beans, and add half of the processed cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining onions.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.