- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Combine potato nuggets, milk, cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, ham, onion, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook on High, stirring occasionally, for 4 hours (or on Low for 5 to 7 hours).