- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 10 ounces kale, chopped
- 2 red apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 slice white onion, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk cream of mushroom soup, yogurt, and egg together in a 9-inch square baking pan; stir in Monterey Jack cheese, kale, apples, and onion until evenly combined. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is warmed and bubbling, about 45 minutes.