- 1 (18 ounce) bottle hickory flavored barbeque sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 head garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup water, if needed
- 2 pounds pork chops
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Combine barbeque sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion, brown sugar, garlic, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a food processor or blender; pulse until mixture is blended but still chunky. If the mixture is too thick, add water.
Arrange pork chops in a baking dish and cover with barbeque sauce mixture; cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in the preheated oven until pork is very tender, about 3 hours. Shred pork with 2 forks.