- 10 ounces lump crabmeat
- 6 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 8 (4 inch) frozen tart shells, thawed
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Combine crabmeat, artichoke hearts, red bell pepper, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, green onions, flour, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl.
Spoon crabmeat mixture evenly into tart shells. Place filled shells on a baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven until tart is golden and filling is bubbling, 45 minutes to 1 hour.