- 1 1/2 cups canned black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
Combine black-eyed peas, green bell pepper, celery, red onion, and yellow onion in a large bowl.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk vegetable oil, sugar, cider vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper, and hot pepper sauce together in a bowl.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.