- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, quartered, or more to taste
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place tomatoes in a shallow serving dish. Arrange onion rings on top. Arrange green bell pepper rings on top of onions.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine olive oil, cider vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt, sugar, and black pepper in a jar. Close jar tightly and shake vigorously until dressing is well-mixed. Pour dressing over tomatoes, onions, and peppers. Refrigerate until flavors combine, about 2 hours.