- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Cook and stir ground beef with onion in a skillet over medium heat until meat is crumbly and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain grease. Stir 1 cup Cheddar cheese, sour cream, parsley, taco seasoning, oregano, and black pepper into the ground beef until cheese has melted. Mix in enchilada sauce, chili powder, garlic, and salt; bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and simmer until meat sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Lay a tortilla onto a work surface and spoon about 1/4 cup of meat sauce down the center of the tortilla. Top meat sauce with 1 tablespoon black beans and a sprinkling of black olives. Roll the tortilla up, enclosing the filling, and lay seam-side down into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Spoon any remaining meat sauce over the enchiladas and scatter any remaining black beans and black olives over the top. Sprinkle tortillas with 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven until cheese topping is melted and enchiladas and sauce are bubbling, 20 to 22 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.