- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a deep 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and return to cooking pot.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir into macaroni.
Combine Cheddar, Jarlsberg, Monterey Jack, and mozzarella cheeses in a large bowl; mix well. Add evaporated milk, 1 1/2 cups cheese mixture, and eggs to macaroni. Mix together and season with salt and ground pepper. Transfer to baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbling around the edges, about 25 minutes.