- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 10 3/4 fluid ounces milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 cup frozen green peas
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add farfalle pasta. Cook 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Sign up now and get up to
In a saucepan over medium heat, blend the cream of celery soup, milk, and cream cheese. Mix in the imitation crabmeat and green onions.
In a bowl, toss together the pasta, imitation crabmeat mixture, and frozen green peas.