- 1 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
Combine hot sauce, oil, garlic, sugar, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir cornstarch and water together in a bowl until smooth; whisk into sauce until thickened.