- 1 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup diced mango
Combine curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Rub mixture into chicken breasts. Set aside.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large, non-stick skillet, combine chicken broth, water, and wine with rice. Stir in brown sugar, dried parsley, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir in mango. Arrange chicken pieces on top of rice, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.