- Cooking spray
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 5 potatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 pound diced cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup buttery round crackers (such as Ritz), crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Cook and stir onion and green pepper over medium heat until onions are translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine cooked onion, green pepper, potatoes, broccoli, ham, mushrooms, and celery in the prepared baking dish, stirring to distribute the vegetables and ham.
Stir cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and cream cheese together in the same skillet used for onion and green pepper; mix until combined and smooth.
Stir soup mixture into vegetable and ham mixture until combined. Mix in the Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are tender and sauce is bubbling, about 35 minutes.
Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and return to oven until topping is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.