- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1/2 inch rounds
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
In a small bowl, combine garlic, oregano, basil ,and parsley. Mix well, and set aside.
Generously season each eggplant slice with salt and pepper on both sides. Place on baking sheet.
Bake 5 to 7 minutes on each side, until tender and slightly browned. Sprinkle herb mixture on eggplant slices, and place under the broiler for 30 seconds. Transfer to a serving plate, and serve immediately.