- 32 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 small Italian eggplants, cut into 1/2-inch thick spears
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped endive
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Sign up now and get up to
Toss asparagus, eggplant, and tomatoes with about 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Arrange vegetables on the preheated grill; cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Whisk olive oil and vinegar in a bowl until smooth; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Toss romaine, endive, and dressing together in a large bowl.
Serve grilled vegetables atop the dressed lettuce mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.