- 4 pounds new red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large heads garlic, top third sliced off and discarded
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Arrange potatoes in a large roasting pan; nestle garlic, cut sides up, between potatoes. Dot vegetables with butter and sprinkle with rosemary. Drizzle white wine and olive oil over vegetables; season with salt and black pepper.
Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are golden and crisp and garlic is soft when squeezed, about 45 minutes.