- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
In a 12×12 inch or larger dish, evenly spread the refried beans in a thin layer.
Sign up now and get up to
In a medium bowl, mix the avocado and lemon juice until almost smooth. A few avocado lumps are desirable. Spread the avocado mixture over the refried beans. In a medium bowl, blend the sour cream and taco seasoning; spread over the avocado mixture. Sprinkle the tomatoes in a layer over the sour cream mixture, followed by the olives and the green onions. Top the dip with a layer of cheese.