- 1 1/2 cups 2 milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock Spread, divided
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken breast
- 4 cups vegetables such as broccoli florets and red bell peppers
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock(R) Spread in large nonstick skillet and saute broccoli and red bell pepper until crisp tender. Whisk milk and flour in large bowl. Add chicken, cooked vegetables, 2 cups cheese, and onion powder; toss to mix. Pour into 8-inch baking dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine panko crumbs, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and remaining 1/4 cup cheese in small cup. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crumbs are golden and mixture is bubbly around edges.