- 1 (32 ounce) package Market Pantry Frozen Garlic Herb Chicken Breasts, thawed according to package directions
- 5 Lettuce
- 5 (1/4 inch thick) slices Tomato slices
- 5 hamburger buns, split
- Basil Mayo:
- 1/2 cup Market Pantry mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Market Pantry sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Market Pantry capers, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
Heat grill. Grill thawed chicken breasts about 15 minutes until cooked through, turning occasionally for even cooking.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir Basil Mayo ingredients in small bowl until blended.
Spread buns with mayo. Add grilled chicken, lettuce and tomato. Salt and pepper to taste.