- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into inch-thick wedges
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Stir water, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, chicken bouillon, garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
Spread potato wedges into a baking dish. Drizzle the seasoning mixture over the potatoes. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven, turning occasionally, until the potato wedges are soft in the center, 90 minutes to 2 hours.