- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup (such as Campbell’s)
- 1 pinch paprika, or as desired (optional)
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Add butter to pasta and stir until melted; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle about 1/2 the Cheddar cheese over pasta and stir.
Whisk evaporated milk and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; stir into pasta mixture.
Whisk milk and Cheddar cheese soup together in a bowl until smooth; stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese over pasta mixture; garnish with paprika.
Cook on Low for 3 hours.