- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot )
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried parsley
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and 1 teaspoon parsley until onion is softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add shrimp, beer, hot sauce, salt, and pepper; cook and stir until shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Toss pasta and shrimp mixture together in a bowl; top with Parmesan cheese and a pinch of parsley.